- LA, San Diego 'gloomy,' cool...(no matter what, they still say it's all global warming, US citizens are climate criminals and owe billions in reparations. Period.)
- "The unusually cool summer continued in Southern California, where several new record-low temperatures were recorded on Wednesday.
The 68-degree low at Los Angeles International Airport broke the old record low for the day, which was 70 degrees in 1991. Santa Barbara (68) and San Luis Obispo (69) broke records as well.
- The temperature at USC, 75, tied the record low set in 1999. UCLA also set a record, 56 degrees,
- according to the National Weather Service.
While the region saw a heat wave a few weeks ago, temperatures have been gradually going down again as July comes to an end.
- June was also marked by gloomy conditions and lower-than-normal temperatures." ***